1. You end up breaking the law like:
2. You get real territorial real fast
3. You brace yourself for the moment your good day goes to #$%!
4. You take those little moments to be smug AF
5. You get really expressive with your hands
6. You find yourself yelling an ungodly amount
7. You turn into Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
8. You start to question your own sanity
You can’t have been the only person who learned what blinkers were for in driving school, right?
9. Your heart becomes cold and ruthless
It’s the only way to survive on the road around these parts
10. Your vengeful nature really comes out
You may find yourself taking joy in other people’s misery. That’s right, it’s a cold hard world on the roads of Brampton out there
11. You have to employ creative coping mechanisms
12. You get next level paranoid
Is the person in front trying to make you rear end them for insurance money? Who knows!
13. You worry for the life of your car, Big Bertha, Apollo, or whatever you’ve decided to name it