This coming fall you’ll finally be able to live your dream of going to Hogwarts! An entire town in South Western Ontario is being completely transformed for a three-day festival dedicated to Harry Potter.
Goderich Ontario, which is about a 2 hour drive from Brampton, is hosting the festival from October 13-15 later this year. All muggles welcome!
They’ll have lots of activities for die-hard fans to enjoy including:
- Official Quidditch Canada matches for Goderich’s Cup
- Unofficial Quidditch matches for the Marauder’s Cup
- Live performances by The Lovegoods and Tonks, as well as The Aurors
- Lots vendors and participating businesses, including a craft wand shop
- A Poly-Wizard Tournament
- A House challenge
- A scavenger hunt, and lots more.
Tickets are $15 an $20 and can be purchased in advance. Get the full details here.