NYE is just around the corner, and as always, the City of Brampton has their massive Downtown Brampton NYE bash planned. There’s also a bunch of other parties going on in the city. Here’s a list of things to make sure you ring in 2017 in epic style.
Downtown Brampton Celebrations
Scott Foxx from Z103.5’s morning show will emcee the evening.
Downtown Brampton Kid’s Zone
There will be tons of activities for kids happening in the City Hall Conservatory from 7 – 11 pm including, free tattoos, crafts, a magician, dance party ad more. See the full schedule here.
New Years Eve Parties Restaurants & Bars
A bunch of restos and bars across the city are also throwing NYE bashes. Keep checking back, we’ll keep this list updated as we hear of new parties.
Where to eat
Want to grab a good bite before heading off to a party or take your date out someplace romantic before the countdown? Here’s a list of some restaurants you’ll want to keep on your radar.
Firangi | Upscale Indian Fusion inspired by street food and grandmothers
Aria Bistro & Lounge | Upscale new American Dining
The Khana Sutra | Contemporary Indian Dining
Sushi House | Japanese
La Catrina | Authentic Mexican
Sul Irmaos Smokehouse | Portuguese Southern Fusion
Carve On Lot 5 | Contemporary Canadian Cuisine
Downtown Bar Hop
Downtown Brampton’s restaurants and bars will be open late for NYE celebrations, why not do a bar hop with your friends?
- Start at Sul Irmaos Smokehouse on George St. They have plenty of Mill St. brews and some spectacular sandwiches.
- Then make your way down to Golden Stool, at the end of George. You’ll want to try their Yam fries with your beer.
- Take Nelson St. down around Theatre Lane for a stop off at Tracks Brewpub. Their house brew is a crowd fave, although an acquired taste.
- Once you’re done at Tracks, cross through Garden Square and go South on Main down to Queen Gypsy Pub. They also have some great Mill St. brews and a fierce menu (Perogies, get the perogies)
- Now your last stop needs to be Carve on lot 5. Not only do they have lots of bar space, but their selection of local brews and craft beers will have a little something for everyone. Not to mention, their prime location right in front of Garden Square means you won’t miss a beat.
Brampton Transit is free after 7 p.m. on December 31 and all Downtown Brampton lots will offer free parking as well.