Want to give a stand out gift this Christmas? These intricate, expertly crafted, handmade gifts are sure to please. And we know right where you can get them.
Here’s a list of 10 handmade and artisan gifts.
- ReStyle Beauty Boutique is part of the Brampton BIA downtown. It’s a unique local shop filled with clothing, accessories, home décor and more, all with service that makes you feel like family.
- Visit Restyle at: 59 Main Street North, Brampton
- Telephone: (905) 451-8555
- For over 45 years in Brampton, Perpetual Bazaar has specialized in one-of-a-kind gifts and carefully crafted household items.
- Visit Perpetual Bazaar at: 111 Main Street West, Brampton
- Telephone: (905) 453-5525
- Their merch features one-of-a-kind clothing, from soft, crafted wraps and scarves to intricate accessories suitable season through season.
- Have a look at Arts Market and on their Instagram.
- They have an upcoming event called the One-of-a-Kind Show in Toronto from November 21 to December 1.
- A specialty shop focused on scents, where you can explore designing fragrances. They even have scent events and scented seminars.
- Have a look at The Scented L’air’s Facebook page here.
- Visit Scented L’air at 29 Queen Street East, Brampton
- Telephone: (833) 216-6673
- Deborah Kenny Jewellery specializes in unique jewellery, from yellow and rose gold spinner rings to sterling silver necklaces, with inset stones like amethyst. They’re located in downtown Brampton on McArter Lane behind Subway.
- Visit Deborah Kenny Jewellery at 25 Main Street North, Unit C, Brampton.
- Telephone: (905) 460-5065
- Put together your own gift basket for that special someone to let them know how much you care. Baci Gifts has unique gifts and gift ideas, from amazing savoury treats to unique items for brides and expectant mothers.
- They’re located in downtown Brampton.
- Visit Baci Gifts at 37 Queen Street West, Brampton
- Telephone: 905-457-3660
- Segovia is a family-owned coffeehouse that sells its trademark coffee from Nicaragua—the birthplace of Segovia’s owners. They started off from importing their green beans from a single-farm in the Segovia-Matagolpa mountains in Nicaragua, and commit to ethically-grown source materials, with their coffee supporting over 500 Nicaraguan families.
- The store also carries coffee accessories, snacks, and unique artisan gifts.
- Visit Segovia Coffee at 46 Main Street North, Brampton
- Telephone: (905) 456-3131
- Beaux Arts is a volunteer-driven artist-run gallery, featuring bright gallery spaces, a boutique gift shop, and art business studios.
- They have an upcoming event on December 8, called Empowered Through Art: Experiencing Art Through Emotions.
- Visit Beaux Arts at 70-74 Main Street North, Brampton.
- Telephone: (905) 454-5677
- Many vendors and artists come together for this local craft show. Admission is $2 or a donation of one non-perishable food item for charity. There’s even a craft show café to enjoy homemade treats.
- The show is scheduled for Saturday, December 14.
- Visit the Brampton Winter Fair, Craft and Vendor Show at the Brampton Fairgrounds in Caledon at 12942 Heart Lake, Caledon
- This event will host many vendors and artists with local talent who produce unique Christmas and holiday items.
- The show is scheduled for Saturday, December 7.
- Visit the Traditions of Christmas Craft Show & Event at Century Gardens Rec Centre: 340 Vodden Street East, Brampton.
For a list of Christmas markets and winter craft shows in and around Brampton, see our feature article here.
Correction: This article previously used the wrong name for ReStyle Beauty Boutique and incorrectly stated that they carry furniture.