This summer the City of Brampton is opening its splash pads once again. If you’ve missed out, the splash pads are an interactive experience with water spraying from all directions.
Starting July 1, all pads will be open Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm. They will also be checking to make sure the temperature is 17 degrees Celsius or warmer and that there’s no rain.
Splash Pads are open at the following locations:
- Batsman Park – Father Tobin Drive | 905.874.2906
- Brampton Soccer Centre –1495 Sandalwood Parkway East | 905.458.4036
- Cassie Campbell Community Centre – 1050 Sandalwood Parkway West | 905.840.4041
- Century Gardens Recreation Centre – 340 Vodden Street East | 905.874.2814
- Chris Gibson Recreation Centre – 125 McLaughlin Road | 905.874.2820
- Chinguacousy Park – 9050 Bramalea Road | 905.458.6555
- Peel Village Spray Pad – On Ferndale Crescent, off Bartley Bull Parkway | 905.874.2906
- Teramoto Park –Northwest corner of Chinguacousy Road & Queen Street | 905.874.2906
- Michael Murphy Park –Southwest corner of Squire Ellis Drive & Martin Byrne Drive | 905.874.2906
- Komagata Maru Park – Northeast corner of Bramalea Road & Blackcherry Lane | 905.874.2906
- Jim Irons Park – On Terrick Road, south of Truro Circle | 905.874.2906
- Creditview Sandalwood Park –Southwest corner of Creditview Road & Sandalwood Parkway West | 905.874.2906