Santa Claus is coming to town and he’s chatting with the good little boys and girls this year, one by one.
Climb up onto his lap in front of a big Christmas tree, tell him what you did to be good this year, and receive your first present this year from him. You might even get to hear his jolly Ho! Ho! Ho!
One place you can see Santa is at Bramalea City Centre’s Santa’s Sparkle Station, which started back on November 15 and runs until Tuesday, December 24.
Shift hours this December are:
- Monday to Saturday, from 12 noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- December 24, from10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here’s how you avoid long line-ups to see Santa:
- The earlier the date you pick, the better chance you have to see him more quickly.
- When you arrive, line up before the shift starts, so you can be in the first group to see him that day.
- If you cannot make it before shift starts, join the line as early as you can, to avoid disappointment.
This year, digital photos will be available. If you’d like them printed, visit Photo Plus or Shopper’s Drug Mart.
A portion of all photo sales will be donated to the William Osler Health System Foundation.
Santa’s Sparkle Station is located in Hudson’s Bay Court at the Bramalea City Centre Mall (25 Peel Centre Drive).