With just a few weeks of summer left, there’s no better time than now to get out and enjoy great weather and quality entertainment.
This summer the Downtown Brampton BIA has been hosting street parties in the downtown laneways with salsa dancing, live music, bhangra, jazz and more.
The third and final street party goes down this Friday, August 17 with latin, jazz and bhangra as well as dancing on George Street starting at 6 p.m., live rock music in McCarter Lane and fun for kids in Daily Times Square (which is in front of the new City Hall entrance on 33 Queen St. West).
Check out the full schedule below.
Latin, Jazz & Bhangra on George St. South (7pm – 11pm):
- Caramelo Son Latin Jazz Band (7:00pm, 8:10pm, 9:35pm)
- Bachata Swing Band (7:35pm, 9:00pm, 10:25pm)
- Natalie Zara Belly Dance (8:50pm, 10:10pm)
- Flower City Bhangra Dance (8:45pm)
Rock On in McArter lane (6 pm – 10pm):
- James Anthony Band (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Fashion show by Restyle Consignment 7:45pm – 8:15pm
- Stacey Renee Band (8:00pm – 10:00pm)
Kids Zone! in Daily Times Square (6 pm – 9:30pm):
Featuring free face painting, PhotoboothTO, craft station, Peel Art and Gallery Museum (PAMA), Brampton Fire & more!