Hop through the great selection of restaurants taking part in the Holiday Taste Tour of downtown Brampton on Thursday, December 5.
This is the first tour of its kind downtown. This walking tour features different restaurants, with an assortment of their appetizers paired with cocktails or mocktails.
After you register you’ll receive a map of all participating restaurants in the downtown core. Visit five or more Taste Tour restaurants and you can enter to win $150 in gift cards, as well as $150 off shuttle service from DriverSeat Brampton.
Tickets must be purchased to attend the event. They cost $40 and include the Holiday Taste Tour passport map, and tasting vouchers for each participating restaurant. Register and get tickets at Eventbrite.
Participating restaurants are:
- 9 Queen Chinese (9 Queen Street East)
- Indian Curry Express & Bar (47 Queen Street West)
- Jazz on Lot 5 (15 Main Street North)
- Pub on Main (20 Main Street South, 2nd Floor)
- Queen Gypsy (10 Main Street South)
- Tracks Brew Pub (60 Queen Street East)
- The WORKS Burger Bistro (8 Queen Street East)
Holiday Taste Tour has partnered with DriverSeat Brampton to help provide safe rides home after the event. Use the code: JOLLYBIA19 for a 15% discount on designated driver services, and download their app from the Apple Store, or Google Play.
This is your chance to try several new places in one night! Pick your favourites and make delicious holiday memories.