This weekend the Peel Art Gallery Museum + Archives (PAMA) has a ton of amazing activities for the whole family to enjoy in honour of Family Day.
On Sunday, February 16, PAMA will have its Sunday FUNday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at which families can enjoy activities based on the exhibitions and themes for the month of February. This month’s activity will be for guests to bring an old t-shirt and create a reusable bag out of it.
On Monday, February 17, PAMA has free admission for all visitors and is hosting a number of activities from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., which include:
- Performances by Mark Sepic and his Junkestra with instruments made from recycled and repurposed items. Performances will be at 11 am, 12:30 pm, and 2 pm. Space is limited for each show. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis for each performance.
- Be part of PAMA’s interactive digital graffiti wall and leave your mark
- Create with colour and bring Coco and Wellington to life in the colouring room
- Create your own musical recycled art instruments
- Celebrate your family and your own family history by creating a fingerprint family tree
If you have any questions, give PAMA a call at 905-791-4055 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature Image – Peter K. Burian